PRECISION & RELIABILITY IN A COST-EFFECTIVE PACKAGE
- Ideal for general bending applications
- Easy to use Touch Screen control (on 4-axis version)
- Simple and fast to learn: new operators can learn to use the machine within 10 minutes
- Robust hydraulic system with automatic tilt control
- Powered X-axis with manual R-axis (powered R-axis optional on Touch Screen model)
- Crowning on 3 and 4 metre machines optional
- LVD classic and Euro style tooling options available
The PPS press brake offers the precision and reliability of LVD bending technology in a cost-effective machine that’s ideal for general bending applications.
The PPS is available in six models from 50 to 200 metric tons and is offered in manual and CNC configurations with a choice of single position display or CNC with Touch Screen. The Touch Screen control employs the same infrared touch screen technology used reliably on several LVD products.
Easy to use software developed by LVD allows for fast and simple programming with minimal training. The software allows quick programming of simple parts and is suitable for all levels of users.
The PPS Touch Screen features a powered X-axis back gauge with manual R-axis. A powered R-axis back gauge is optional on the PPS Touch Screen control model.
Machine options include manual adjustable crowning table, Lazer Safe guarding system, and a choice of tooling styles.