PRECISION HYDRAULIC PRESS BRAKES
- Ideal for those more demanding jobs where price sensitivity is an issue
- Easy to use Touch Screen control
- Simple and fast to learn. New users can learn to use the machine within just 10 minutes!
- Robust state of the art hydraulic system with automatic tilt control
- Double bed referenced encoders for supreme accuracy
- Table width 60 mm
- PPEC-4 - Y,X and R-axis (manual Z1 and Z2)
- PPEC-5 - Y,X,and R-axis (manual Z1 and Z2) plus V-axis CNC controlled crowning
- LVD vertical load, classic and Euro style tooling options available
Meeting the demands of a constantly changing marketplace requires flexibility, reliability and the use of advanced production techniques that ensure end-product quality.
This simple to use machine is available in sizes from 80 to 220 tons and bend lengths from 2000 (78”) to 4270 mm (168”) and is offered in two models. The PPEC-4 provides a 4-axis configuration. The PPEC-5 is a 5-axis design equipped with a CNC controlled crowning table.
Equipped with LVD’s new Touch Screen control the machine is easy to use, with new users being able to use the machine within just 10 minutes.
All machines are designed and built utilizing a rigid welded one-piece frame design, machined without repositioning and stress relieved by vibration, guaranteeing machine precision. Hydraulic cylinders are machined from a solid steel billet. Pistons are steel forgings, precision ground and micropolished for years of trouble-free service.
Microprocessor technology linked to servo-controlled state-of-the-art hydraulics and electronics to ensure perfect control of the bending process and optimum precision. Double bed referenced encoders are connected to the bed in such a way that deformation of the side frames during bending does not influence the positioning accuracy of 0,01 mm of the upper beam (Y1-Y2).
With LVD press brakes, you obtain an optimal bending process and excellent bending results — from the first piece.