Axel Tower Server Automation
INTEGRATED TOWER AUTOMATION
The Axel LT system provides fast, continuous, uninterrupted processing of high quality laser-cut parts.
The system includes up to two 12-pallet tower storage and retrieval units integrated with the Axel machine, equipped with automatic sheet loading and unloading. Integrated CADMAN-A material management and control software engineered by LVD provides unique offline programming and process monitoring capabilities, making this system one of the most advanced of its kind. Each piece of the system is controlled through a single CNC control for easy and efficient monitoring and programming.
- Provides fast, continuous, uninterrupted processing of laser-cut parts
- Allows for longer periods of 'Lights Out' processing
- Space saving design compared to competitive systems
- Available as single or double automated tower units to provide a higher level of automation for Axel-L Series laser cutting systems
- Consists of one or two 12-pallet automatic storage and retrieval tower units providing up to 120 tons of raw material storage
- Full capabilities for loading, unloading and storage.
- Integrated LVD CADMAN-A material management and control software provides unique offline programming and process monitoring capabilities
- Configurable options available with Axel-L Series laser cutting systems - please contact your local LVD representative for more information