FULL FEATURED 20 / 30 TON CNC TURRET PUNCH PRESSES
V-Series CNC turret punch presses are full-featured, high performance machines combining a large turret capacity with greater forming capabilities and the latest in hydraulic ram technology.
These thick-style punch presses handle materials up to 6,4 mm (0.250”) with a maximum hit rate of 1000 hits per minute at 1 mm (0.04”) pitch. The exclusive Smart Stroke® feature optimizes ram stroke and minimizes operator intervention.
V-Series 30 ton machines feature our largest 48-station turret capacity with three 88,9 mm (3.5") auto-index stations and one fixed 88,9 mm (3.5") station or 114,30 mm (4.5") station. The V-Series 20 ton machines feature a 34-station turret capacity with four 88,9 mm (3.5") auto-index stations. Both offering exceptional versatility and ease of set up.
A 25 mm (0.984”) feed clearance – the largest of any turret punch press in the industry – allows production of higher forms such as lances, louvers, embossments or card guides.
To maximize productivity and efficiency, V-Series punch presses can be equipped with an Autoload automatic load/unload device or Pick-Sort robotic material handling system.
- Ideal for high demand punching applications
- Full featured, robust machines
- High performance 20 or 30 metric ton hydraulic systems
- Large, flexible 48-station and 34-station thick turret configurations
- Up to four 88,9 mm (3.5") auto-index stations (three standard)
- 6,4 mm (0.250”) maximum material thickness
- Optional 114.3 mm (4.5") station on 30 ton series
- 25 mm (0.984”) feed clearance maximizes forming capabilities
- Fast die change system
- 'Indexable' Multi-Tool capability (LVD Patent)
- Fully programmable ram system featuring Forming & Quiet Punch cycles
- 'Wheel' and 'Tapping' tool compatible
- Smart Stroke® automatic stroke optimisation
- 3 standard programmable and relocatable work clamps
- Smart Clamp® automatic punch dead zone optimisation
- 450 x 500 mm work chute
- Powerful Fanuc GE 180iP “User Friendly” Windows®PC based control with network capability
- ABS automatic tool lubrication
- Combination brush / ball table
- Autoload load/unload system
- Pick-Sort robotic material handling system
- CADMAN-P 3D offline software