HIGH PERFORMANCE PUNCHING AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE
S-Series CNC turret punch presses are engineered to address today's metal fabricating needs, offering high performance at a modest investment. These machines deliver up to 360 hits per minute on 25,4 mm (1") centers, handling workpieces up to 1250 x 2500 mm (49.2" x 98.4") and material thicknesses up to 6,3 mm (.250").
A 31-station thick-style turret offers fast station-to-station tool change time. Three 88,9 mm (3.5") auto-index stations are standard. Turret capacity can be further enhanced with the addition of indexable Multi-Tool (LVD Patent).
A full 25 mm (.984') feed clearance between the upper and lower turret allows for the production of higher forms such as lances, louvers, embossments or card guides.
A state-of-the-art PC based Fanuc GE 180i control improves setup and provides many powerful features such as diagnostics, increased program storage capacity, networking and more.
- Ideal for variable batch processing, cellular manufacturing and full production environments
- High performance 20 metric ton hydraulic system
- Flexible 31-station thick turret configuration
- 3 standard 88,9 mm (3.5") auto-index stations
- 25 mm (0.984”) feed clearance maximizes forming capabilities
- Fast die change system
- 'Indexable' Multi-Tool capability (LVD Patent)
- Fully programmable ram system featuring Forming & Quiet Punch cycles
- 'Wheel' and 'Tapping' tool compatible
- Smart Stroke® automatic stroke optimisation
- Smart Clamp® automatic punch dead zone optimisation
- Powerful Fanuc GE 180iP “User Friendly” Windows® PC based control with network capability
- ABS automatic tool lubrication
- Combination brush / ball table
- Autoload load/unload system
- CADMAN-P 3D offline software