COMBINATION TECHNOLOGY REDEFINED
The Strippit LP-1225 Laser-Punch combination system, available as a cost-effective standalone combined laser and punching machine or as part of an integrated automated Pick-Sort system, the LP-1225 offers inexpensive flexible part processing.
Strippit, LVD’s punch press brand, was the first company in the industry to introduce a laser/punch combination machine to the market in the early 1980s. Now LVD has utilized its latest punch press and laser technology to engineer a new cost-effective, flexible part processing system. A combination of LVD’s latest hydraulic punch press and Fanuc GE’s fast axial flow CO2 laser technology, the Strippit LP-1225 is presented within an integrated Fanuc GE laser source, motor drive and control package, delivering exceptional part quality and accuracy at an affordable price.
Capable of punching, forming, tapping and laser cutting, the LP-1225 provides the ultimate in flexibility. Equipped with a low noise/scratch sensitive brush bed system, the machine is ideal for processing lighter gauge components. The LP-1225 has a capacity of 1250 x 2500 mm maximum sheet size, 20 ton programmable hydraulic press drive, and 6,35 mm maximum material thickness.
Integrating the Strippit LP-1225 with LVD’s Pick-Sort robotic material and part handling system transforms the machine into a ‘lights out’ punch/laser processing cell, requiring only minimal operator supervision. Pick-Sort further enhances the system’s efficiency and value adding capability.
- Punching productivity and laser cutting flexibility is combined in one, cost-effective package
- This flexible part processing system marries a 20 ton CNC hydraulic punch press with Fanuc GE fast axial flow CO2 laser
- Offers exceptional part quality and accuracy at an affordable investment
- Punches conventional round and shaped holes with precision and cuts holes or contours that are impossible for conventional punches and dies
- 1250 x 2500 mm maximum sheet size
- 6,35 mm maximum material thickness
- Equipped with a low noise/scratch sensitive brush bed system
- Ideal for processing lighter gauge components
- A 33-station thick tool style turret offers large capacity for a versatile tool mix
- Three 50,8 mm direct-drive auto-index stations accept standard, tapping or wheel style tooling
- Laser resonator generates up to 2.5 kW of power to cut intricate shapes in metals and non-metals
- Small part quantities with special or unusual shapes are produced without the need for special tooling
- 300mm x 450mm programmable work chute allows easy discharge of laser cut parts
- Optional Pick-Sort system for automated sheet loading and unloading and piece-part retrieval and stacking
- Pick-Sort robotic material handling system
- CADMAN-P 3D offline software